Partnership is a legally binding contract between two or more persons for doing business. The Partnership business is governed by the Partnership Act, 1932 and procedures for registration are modified by every province. In this blog post we are going to discuss How to Register Partnership Firm in KPK ?. The first step is to drafting of rules of business in written which is called “Partnership Deed “. After completing this process, the next step is to register Partnership Firm.
The application of Partnership registration in KPK can be file online or manually. For manual application Fill out the Form-A and submitted to the Registrar of Firms (Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies ) , the office is located in Khyber Bazaar Rd, Shoba, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Requirements for Form-A is listed below:
- Partnership deed written / printed in English on stamp paper worth Rs.375/-, signed by all the partners in presence of two witness and duly attested by Notary Public and a copy thereof re-attested.
- Photo copies of Computerized National Identity Cards of all partners and witnesses.
- Attested copy of Notary Public license.
- Paid Challan of Rs. 2500/- as registration fee. The fee can be deposited in any branch of National Bank of Pakistan under the Head Account : “CO3545-Registration of Firms & Societies (Provincial)”
- Affidavit from the applicant that none of the partner has register with the same name of Firm.
- Physical appearance of partners before Registrar of Firms & Societies Peshawar.
For online Visit website http://apps.kpitb.gov.pk/ and complete your sign-up details enter your CNIC, Mobile, email address and other details. Attach scan copies of all necessary documents and then submit application. After submission the application all partners are required to personally appear before the Registrar for verification along with original documents.
The Registrar shall issue certificate of registration (Form-H) to the applicant.
If you need any assistant regarding How to Register Partnership Firm in KPK ? , feel free to contact us.